Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

How to make baked macaroni...


In making a baked macaroni,
you just need:

macaroni noodles
spaghetti sauce
garlic
onion
mushroom
catsup
cheese
ground pork
tomato paste ( I don't remember if I used it)


Just saute the onion, garlic and pork, and boil the macaroni noodles. If the pork is already brown, you can add the spices you want and the sauce, catsup,tomato paste (any of these is okay) then, place the noodles in a container and top it with the sauce and the quickmelt cheese and you can already place it to the oven. :)
WOLA!you will like this~ HAHAHA!

This picture is taken last May 13, 2012. The reason why I made this, today (may 13,2012) is our monthsary. My boyfriend really love baked mac, so instead of buying outside, why don't we cook nalang? Its delicious compare to others, because it is made out of love. HAHAHA! so KORNI. :P

PS. don't be too harsh on me.
xoxo, I'm just being myself. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment