Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

And because I miss eating..

Because of my hectic schedule at school and office, I rarely go to restaurants, and what is the most resto I miss? ITS BANAPPLE! :)
WE LOVE BANAPPLE <3
This photo is taken last June 13, 2012. It was our 17th Monthsary.Hoping to have breakfast there by tomorrow.haha! agad agad?
Maybe this coming 26th monthsary, we don't have plans pa e. Here's another pictures at banapple baby. <3
SO SO SO SO SO HUNGRY AT THIS TIME. :(
I WANT TO EAT, BUT ITS ALREADY MIDNIGHT.
Another shot at birthday lunch of bhebeyb <3
07.10.12
Were so hungry talaga, and look at the picture we ordered too much that we cannot eat.
(Why is it too slow to attach a picture?)
maybe it's time for me to sleep.I'll post again later.

PS. don't be too harsh on me.
xoxo, I'm just being myself. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment