Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

1st year Anniversary :">

January 13, 2012
Happy 1st Anniversary Bhebeyb Jethro L. Lacaden :* You made my whole year a very exciting and memorable year! :)) You don't know how much I love you. So korni eno? saree naman, I'm just happy lang na we've gone so far, FAR na 1year no! :)) And now, we're almost on the 2nd Anniversary. I need a special gift for him, what could it be? BTW, here's my outfit last January 13, 2012.
Hello, BUMBLE BEE from TRANSFORMERS :D
We went to Eastwood City, we celebrated there out anniversary, walking in the crowd with a bouquet of flowers is such a sweet feeling. I felt in that precious moment I won a pageant. LOLS.
My dress is from Landmark, and my wedge are from our neighborhood. :)) And my lovely necklace is a birthday gift from bhebeyb. :"""""">
Its us, having fun with our new baby @ Bigoli. :> meet John Choco his gift to me. :)


Please do visit my page:
lookbook:
http://lookbook.nu/lahmaesa
twitter:
@lahmaesa
instagram:
@lahmejovellanos
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/lahmae
tumblr:
iheartbthirteen.tumblr.com

PS. don't be too harsh on me.
xoxo, I'm just being myself. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment